To Remain Eligible:
- Must ALREADY be passionate about our brand
- Must be at least 18 years old
- You must return a W-9 tax form (https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf) to us via email to get started. Please complete the form and give a wet signature. You may then scan that completed form and email it in to us. This will stay on file here at Warfit LLC, as this is an independent contractor position. These stay on file should you exceed $600 or more in payment throughout the year.
- Must have at least 2 Social Media Accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Ect...)
- Must be engaged and involved in either the fitness, military, or 1st Responder community
- Must have a passion for an active lifestyle.
- Must understand that you are an independent contractor, you are not an employee of Warfit LLC, this is not a sponsorship but a paid ambassador program based on commission per sale referred.
- Understand that this is not a program where you receive free gear/clothing.
- Our ideal candidate is active, energetic, hard-working, and outgoing, with strong engagement in their community/sport/or passion.
- To remain eligible to our program you must adhere to your responsibilities below
- Drive traffic to www.warfit.net this is trackable/viewable on our LIVE Dashboard.
- Be Aware of what Warfit Clothing Co. - Warfit LLC is doing, do this by following us. Please do the following to learn about our promotions asap for reposts/shares to increase your ability to earn commission.
- Turn on Instagram POST Notifications for @Warfit_Clothing_Co to be aware and to be able to repost our posts with your Unique Code included!
- Like our Facebook Page, Turn on the See First Feature to be aware and able to share our posts again with your Unique Code attached!
- Subscribe to our newsletter to get information first hand to share with your following to increase your commission potentional. Use our newsletter promotions to your benefit.
- As a fan of the brand repost from our account or create your own unique content at least once a week in or about our apparel on your various social media outlets. This helps you get your trackable code out there.
- Repost: This is honestly a big one that we check up on. Anytime we have a release, promotion, or contest, we ask that our ambassadors find time to repost. This helps us reach more people, and help generate more sales for you. We want you to do well!
- Share our pages, promote us, help increase Instagram Followers, Twitter Followers, and Facebook likes through your posts and sharing our pages.
DON'T BASH. Remain respectful and endorse Warfit Clothing Co.™ in a positive way in line with our mission statement. There is nothing that will make you lose your place on our team more than beingdisrespectful, or bullying. We are looking for positive motivational people.
- Work to build a solid relationship between Warfit Clothing Co.™ and your local community
- Have fun spreading the Warfit Clothing Co.™ Creed and Story to your various social circles
Perks: What You Receive:
- A website with a LIVE dashboard complete with User login, to track your statistics, sales, and traffic generated. It is equipt to monitor your own success, and income in REAL TIME.
- A personalized link to drive traffic to www.warfit.net with a monitored 7 day cookie duration to track sales.
- A Personalized scannable QVC code to use to drive traffic to www.warfit.net in your own way to track sales.
- 10% monetary commission for every purchase you refer - no limits! That is tracked to the site.
- Your commission is paid monthly, during the first week of the month via Paypal or via gift cards, this is completely your choice.
- Receive a personal use only 20% off code, you will not be able to get commission off your own orders. This is not to be used by friends or family, or to buy gear for friends or family. We will monitor the use of codes.
- Receive a coupon code to give to friends, family, or fans. They get 10% off you get 10% commission tracked by our software.
- Participate in team sales contests for bonus's and prizes. A leaderboard will be visible to all ambassadors.
- Chance of working with us at future fitness expo's and or at our new facility
- Chance to submit articles to our blog, where we feature your website, or social media accounts in return ( we get over 1000+ hits per day)
Information Regarding Commission:
- Conversion action Online purchase with processed valid payment by issued code, url link, or qvc code
- Cookie days: Duration: 7 day(s)
- Commission type Percent of Sale
- Commission 10.00%
1. Do I have to spend any money?
No, there is no cost to enter the program. All we ask is that you have the desire to be an athlete and have the passion for our brand. We do ask that you have a strong social media outlet, or community involvement. Since you were a fan prior to being selected, you should already have Warfit Gear to wear, so no you wouldn't need to spend any money. We want people to join our team who want to help us grow, and care about Warfit Clothing Co.'s message, while earning income.
2. What does this program do?
Here you will be able to track all of your referrals, sales and commission payments LIVE.
3. How do I know I will be paid for my referrals?
This in-depth system tracks every person that clicks on your referral link using cookies and IP addresses. If a visitor purchases from us within 7 days of following your link or QVC code, you are automatically credited with that sale. Any sales made using a unique discount code are automatically tracked back to you regardless of when the sale takes place or whether the person followed your link.
4. How will my commission be paid to me?
We pay commissions via PAYPAL only, or via Warfit Clothing Co. gift cards. Payments are issued once a month during the first week of the month. If you have any further questions please contact us directly at email@example.com and let us know what you prefer.
Terms and Conditions:
By signing up to be an ambassador with Warfit Clothing Co.™ ("Program") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Warfit Clothing CO.™ reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding Ambassador commission payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the Ambassador Program at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You must return a W-9 to us
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Warfit Clothing CO. cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the ambassador Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not use your own athlete link to purchase products from www.warfit.net. These commissions will be declined and not paid. To avoid this happening by accident clear your cookies prior to purchasing your gear.
- The following promotion methods are disallowed and will result in the immediate termination of your account:
- Domain squatting/use of misspelt of similar domain names to ours
- Falsely representing Warfit Clothing Co.
- Disrespectful behavior and not representing Warfit Clothing Co.™ in a positive manner.
- Use of unethical marketing methods, software, bots or automated systems.
- Email spam and using databases where the users have not opted in
- Promoting coupon codes which are not issued to you for use in marketing
Referral fees/commissions and payment
For a Product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must click-through a Special Link issued to you from your site, email, or other communications and complete an order for a product during a seven day window (the link deposits a cookie/tracks their IP for 7 days after clicking). If they purchase a product, after seven days and do not use your coupon code you will not earn a commission. We will only pay commissions on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. We will not pay commissions if someone says they purchased or someone says they entered a referral code if it was not tracked by our system. We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. Payments only begin once you've earned more than $2 in Rep income. We are only responsible for paying accounts that have crossed the $2 threshold.
Identifying yourself as a Warfit Clothing CO. Team Warfit Ambassador.
You may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, including expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity, cause, or athlete.
As long as your current Rep earning are over $2, you'll be paid each month. If you haven't earned $2 since your last payment, we'll pay you the following month after you've crossed the threshold.
Compliance with Laws
As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
Term of the Agreement and Program
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to www.warfit.net, and all of our trademarks, logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you in connection with the Program. Warfit Clothing Co. reserves the right to end the Program at any time. Upon program termination, Warfit Clothing Co. will pay any outstanding earnings accrued above $2.
Warfit Clothing Co, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, or any other Warfit Clothing Co service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. Warfit Clothing Co reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Relationship of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statements, on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the Warfit Clothing Co. will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement (including any actual or alleged breach hereof), any transactions or activities under this Agreement or your relationship with us or any of our Reps shall be submitted to confidential arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court (and you consent to non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts) or any other court of competent jurisdiction. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. ·
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of The United States, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. The failure of Warfit Clothing Co. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and warfit clothing co. and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and warfit clothing co (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).